This subject introduces the basic theoretical framework of marketing including segmentation, buyer behavior, product management, market communications, channel management and pricing decisions. Students are also introduced to basic concepts in market research, management and marketing programs and marketing ethics.
On successful completion of this subject, students will enhance their skills in-
1. Ethical behavior in leadership and organizations.
2. Analysis and problem solving.
3. Capacity for intellectual curiosity, creativity and independent thought.
4. Communication of key ideas and theories within the discipline areas.
5. Capacity for effective teamwork and collaboration.
6. Information retrieval and application in relation to practical.
"IT IS NO LONGER ENOUGH TO SATISFY YOUR CUSTOMER; YOU MUST DELIGHT THEM"